DTS doesn't stay running on it's own. We need volunteers like you to get the work done. In as little as 1 or 2 hours a year, you can make a difference! Interested in volunteering? Contact Mike Gresch, Alumni President, firstname.lastname@example.org 608-628-7607.
Here's a list of ways you can help:
- Submit a newspaper article that features a DTS alumnus: 15 minutes
- Write an article for the Alumni Newsletter or Alumni Connection: 1 - 3 hours
- Make phone calls for an upcoming event or fundraiser: A one time committment of 1-3 hours
- Plan a reunion: 1-5 hours of planning + attend the event
- Host summer picnic: ~10 hours of planning + hosting the one day event, usually held on the third Sunday in July.
- Mentor an active member: ~1-2 hours per month
- Attend an alumni house repair work day: 1 day commitment
- Attend the Maverick Poker Tournament: 1 day commitment
- Attend Homecoming and Ballweg: 1 day commitment
- Hold one of the many available positions (see the attached file below for more information): 1-10 hours per month