We offer affordable living with a great community atmosphere. Both male and female students are welcome. Note that renting has nothing to do with membership and we usually have at least several non-member renters living in the house.
We offer year, semester, and summer leases.
School year rent (Starting Fall 13): Starting at $600/month
Summer rent: $300/month
We are located at 252 Langdon St.
2 blocks from Memorial Union and 1 block from State Street.
- Free Utilities
- Free Cable
- Free High-Speed Internet
- On-site Coin Operated Laundry (Only 75 cents per machine!)
- Parking Lot - Spots are given on a first come first serve basis and are $175/semester
- The Food Plan
- Both single and double rooms, most with lofted beds
- Separate restrooms/showers for women and men
- Large common rooms with couches and a big screen TV
- A full kitchen
The Food Plan
We have a chef who cooks lunch and dinner for us Monday through Friday. Breakfast food is available but not prepared. Lunches are served at 12:00 PM and dinners at 5:00 PM.
Note: Although our chef only cooks during the school year, you do have access to the kitchen during the summer for cooking.
If you are interested in renting, would like a tour, or just have some questions, please email email@example.com and we will respond as soon as possible.