Anyone over the age of 16 and in full-time education including university, college, sixth form, and high school can use Student Beans. You can also use Student Beans if you are studying for an apprenticeship.
How does student beans verify you are a student?
How Student Beans conversion optimization works. … And we verify students wherever they shop – on your website or ours, via app or desktop, online or instore.
How do you get student beans?
How to get a Student Beans account
- Sign up for your free account. Fill in your basic info or you can register with Facebook, Google or Apple.
- Verify your student status. Log into your student Learning Portal through our app or on desktop. This will verify your status instantly and you’re ready to go.
How old do you have to be to get student beans?
Student Beans is not intended for individuals under the age of 16 years old. If you are under 16 years of age, you are not permitted to use the Site or the services provided by Student Beans and your registration may be revoked. By using the service, you confirm that you are at least 16 years of age.
Which is better UNiDAYS or student beans?
UNiDAYS – Updated with thousands of student offers on a daily basis. It’s free to join with a great free app. Student Beans – Over 10,000 discounts, deals and competitions for students. … It offers more than 200 UK discounts on big and small brands.
Is student beans only for college students?
Our discounts are available for students who are studying in full-time education. This includes high school students over 16, college students, university students and apprentices. … Once you sign up to Student Beans, if your email domain is recognised you will be verified straight away.
How do you prove you are a student?
How Do I Provide Proof of Student Status?
- Photocopy of your dated student ID (with current date)
- Photocopy of your class registration.
- Photocopy of your class schedule.
- Photocopy of your school bill.
- URL of your institution’s publicly accessible web page or web directory that proves your student status.
Are student beans reliable?
Student Beans is a very good Website full of good deals, although you must be weary about some of the ‘unheard’ websites as they may be fraudulent.
What counts as a valid student iD?
Valid student ID means that you have registered for courses at an institution, paid your tuition and are currently attending classes. The institution issues a coded student ID card at that point. The card will be on official institution plastic with the logo, like a credit card.
What is student beans account?
They offer discounts on everything from food & drink, fashion, technology, beauty, lifestyle and health & fitness. … Student Beans offers similar deals as UNiDAYS. You may see several retailers advertising their services with either one or the other brands.
What is Student Beans discount?
Extra 15% Student Discount.
Does student beans Contact your school?
When you sign up to Student Beans we collect personal data about you so that we can provide you with the services offered on the Site, such as: … Information relating to your student status such as your school, college or university.
What is the student discount for Apple?
Just to give you a taste of what to expect, you can get up to $200 off Mac education pricing (with a pair of AirPods added on) so long as you’re a student. You can also get a 20% discount on AppleCare+ to protect your devices.
What is the best student discount card?
10 Student Discount Cards Every Student Should Have
- International Student Identity Card. …
- UNiDAYS. …
- 16-25 Railcard. …
- 18+ Student Oyster card. …
- Student debit card. …
- Tesco Clubcard. …
- Nectar Card. Similar to a Tesco Clubcard, a Nectar card is a free card which works with a points system. …
- VIP Backpackers card. Finally on our list is one for travellers.
What can college students get discounts on?
College Student Discounts on Clothing
- Aéropostale: Students can save 15% on their Aéropostale purchase. …
- Alex & Ani: Students with ID receive 10% off in-store purchases of non-sale items.
- American Apparel: Register on UNiDAYS to get 30% off online.
- American Eagle: Save 20% when you join UNiDAYS.
Does Primark do student discount?
As far as we know, there is currently no Primark student discount available.